Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are blonde highlights too light for medium brown hair?

My hair is naturally medium brown and I have blonde highlights. My hairdresser says my hair would look good a little dark since it would bring my eyes out. What do you think?Are blonde highlights too light for medium brown hair?
I think you are fine, I'm sure they look really pretty =DAre blonde highlights too light for medium brown hair?
it would definatley be fine. That is the point of highlights. To highlights a darker shade. I have bleach blonde highlights and mocha brown (dark) lowlights and you dont even know how many compliments I get when I go out. Its a little extreme at first but seriously everyone comes up to me to tell me how pretty my hair is. You will get a lot of attention.
Depends how dark your hair is because they might no go blonde.they might go like caramel. but oh well i think you should give it a try ..good luck :D
Nope. They are perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment