Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I make my blonde highlights lighter? ?

I get my hair professionally highlighted but the last time i had it done, it came out to be a golden/yellow blonde. I want it to be lighter almost like a white blonde but I don't want to go back to the hairdresser and spend mad money on getting it foiled again! Any suggestions for do-it yourself highlighting techniques/products?How can I make my blonde highlights lighter? ?
You could just use box hair dye in certain spots of your hair but that could be tricky to put on if you don't have experience. They also have those packets with a comb like product that has dye in it that you run through your hair. You could probably get them at target, publix or walmart. Hope I helped. :]How can I make my blonde highlights lighter? ?
mix a tablespoon of lemon juice to your shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment