Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ok so recently i got blonde highlights and i want to get my hair cut with lots of choppy layers?

my hair is fine and semi-thick what should i do?Ok so recently i got blonde highlights and i want to get my hair cut with lots of choppy layers?
just go to your hair dresser and ask them whats best or what you think will look best they should be honest what will look goodOk so recently i got blonde highlights and i want to get my hair cut with lots of choppy layers?
my freind had blond highlights too then she got lots of layers and her hair looked weird. so i would suggest first dye the hole thing your original hair color (buy the dye at wal mart or the pharmacy, you get a really good one at $10.00 the whole box.) then feel free to do what u want with it. if you want your hight lights again, go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment