Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What would happen if I put Sun-In in my blonde highlighted hair?

My hair is blonde and I got blonde highlights, now my question is what would happen to my hair if I put Sun-In in it?What would happen if I put Sun-In in my blonde highlighted hair?
I am naturally blonde. But, in the winter my hair gets a little darker (like dirty blone) so i tried Sun-in and it didnt do anything. So probablly nothing. If it does anything then it would just make your hair/highlights slightly lighter then they already are. Hope this helps (:What would happen if I put Sun-In in my blonde highlighted hair?
sun in will give your hair color a brassy orange tint


i wouldnt recommend it


if u want to go lighter just go to a store and try hair color that will turn ur hair up to three shades lighter


possibly by clariol i think


if u use sun in and then go back to the salon and dont tell ur hairdresser that u used sun in ur hair could turn green
I did this like 5 years ago. It caused so much damage to my hair. It turned it orange in color not lighter. I had to pay over $400 to get it corrected at the salon. It took 3 weeks too because my stylist didn't want my hair to fall out. DONT DO IT!
big NO NO! Sun-In is one of the WORST products for highlighting out there! It turned a friends hair ORANGE. She had about the haircolor you're describing. I wouldn't do it if i were you.
You would be very blond %26amp; it would defeat the point of getting highlights because Sun-In is the cheaper alternative to them (:
Don't use SUN IN ! It wrecks your hair and turns it orange!
probably nothing, since its already blonde.. but if its a medium blonde it may turn orange or yellow. should be light blonde to start off with
you would be like really really blonde dont do it.
your hair will get relle light.
dont do it! your hair will get really orange looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment