Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I dye my hair dark brown how long should I wait before going to the salon to have blonde highlights added?

I just want highlights on top, not all the way through.If I dye my hair dark brown how long should I wait before going to the salon to have blonde highlights added?
I have both done at the same time. It's called highlight and lowlight. Done with foil.If I dye my hair dark brown how long should I wait before going to the salon to have blonde highlights added?
i would think that you can have both processes done at the Solon at the same time,i am sure that the cost would only very a little.
30 days
If you have already dyed your hair, wait AT LEAST two weeks. Maybe even a month. If you dye it too much, it will dry out and break. You don't want fried hair.
at least a couple of weeks
most hair dressers would say at least 2 weeks
you should wait atleast 6 weeks.
any hairdresser with a brain in their head will ABSOLUTELY NOT put professional colour on top of drugstore colour, it can actually start smoking!! My salon has a strict policy against it, and I know that many others do too. If they are willing to do it, and do not make you sign a waiver, turn around and walk out the door, any salon that will do it, HAS to have you sign a waiver, if they do not, you will know that you are in big trouble in this place and do not go there
2 weeks if u do it ur self
You don't have to wait any period of time, It jsut depends on how dark it is to see how much bleach you need to leave on. Don't try to do it at home because it WILL turn copper or broze. I am a hairstylist and i have fixed many people who have tried to do blond at home
same time
you can have it done the same day! i am a hairdresser !
If you must dye your hair yourself wait at least a week....but if not, let the salon do everything.
Go to the salon and let them do the whole thing. I have highlights on the top only and the bottom is my natural brown color. I don't fool with color--too many times I have come out with something that did not resemble hair color.
No need to wait
i go to the salon and have my hair colored a light brown. (my hair is dark brown with gray naturally) then i wait a week and have blond highlights put in, about 6-8 foils do the trick, it really looks nice.
soon
3 1/2 week , your hair is so going to be tight thats hot
ya can do them both at same time
That is way too much you might damage your hair with all that dying and then it will all out and down.
i would at least wait a week so there is not so much damage to it.....and do a deep condion on your hair the day before.
Loreal makes a great color and highlight kit. It's called Feria and you can color and highlight the same day. Looks great, is cheap under $20 and is super easy to do.
You should wait at least a week or so before going to get highlights.
u could do it yoself...duh, how ever long u want or rite after u do it
I would go to the salon to have the whole lot done in one process, as the color you use may react with the salons' products. I used to be a hairdresser and I have seen hair smoking from a chemical reaction!! Good Luck!
i would say about a week or two.
If you are going to go to the salon to get highlights, then have them do the dyeing too. That way you dont have to worrie about messing it up.
2 or 3 months
If you want to do the brown yourself then wait about a week or so. Make sure you let them know what product you used and how long ago it was, so they can use complimentary products. But you're better off to go to the salon in the first place so they can use products that compliment each other.
two wks
wait about 2-3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment