Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I dye my hair blonde when I am a burnette with blonde highlights?

I just got my hair highlighted in april and now i want to dye it blonde (at home) is it possible if so what color blondeCan I dye my hair blonde when I am a burnette with blonde highlights?
Sure you can. I would say, maybe a dark ash blonde, my friend did that color and it looks really good on her. I love the color. Or you could do a Brown blonde ( dirty blonde ) they dont call it dirty blonde.





Answer Mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asn11AU5IdfuBhi4JhlIT7rty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080720065245AAG5es6Can I dye my hair blonde when I am a burnette with blonde highlights?
I would go to a hair salon... They wont mess up and they know what will look good on your hair.... Its expensive bu worth it!
Sure, but you need to bring it up with chemicals..
Depending on your base color, at home boxed color will probably not give you enough lift. You will have to bleach it %26amp; I absolutely do NOT recommend bleaching at home...that is the #1 color correction we see in the salon. Go to a salon if you want really nice results with less damage to your hair, esp since you already have highlights.
It's possible, but not at home, a perfessonal is in order for this. Just find the cheapest one or go to your usual. I mean, for mean to die it plaitum it was only like, 17$. And do a strong blonde, cause chances are it won't turn out the right color if you do it a dark blonde.
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment