Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blonde highlight, good or bad?

I'm going into 7th grade(GT) and have always been my parents precious little treasure and lately i don't know how to get the message across to them that i'm growing up. I'm extremely small (underdeveloped ) for my age and am often mistaken for a much younger kid. I want to get a streak of light blonde,with just a home kit. But i know that they will completely flip out. This exact same thing happened when I wanted to get my ear double peirced and when I shaved my legs at a sleepover.Blonde highlight, good or bad?
If you're trying to prive that you're look your parents' baby anymore by getting highlights w/o them knowing, you'll only be pulling them closer. Just think, if they realized how wild you're being (pirecings, shaving, etc.) they won;t you do anything; if that makes sense.





What I'm trying to say is that if you keep on doing these things, your parents will only take away more privileges. If they are bothering you, tell them that they need to know that you are growing up and you won't be a baby forever.Blonde highlight, good or bad?
try asking and explaing to your parents why you wanna get highlights dont do it without their permission if there gonna get mad
first off your parets probly think bc ur short and look littlemeans you have to dress like a five yr old they are wrong bc if you dress like a five yr old ppl will think ur a five yr old, tell your parents that you may look five but your not and so you should be able decide how you dress ps make sure the highlight washes out so maybe they will side with you

No comments:

Post a Comment