Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can i color an ash blonde permanent store bought kit over my blonde highlights?

I had highlights put in my hair the begining of may and now its fading out really bad and my roots are really out.I absolutely love my highlights.This is the second time i have had them done.It's all over highlights looks great.But now i am running into financial trouble trying to care for my 2 disabled children and can no longer treat myself to these highlights.I was wondering if i could color my whole head blonde using a permanent ash blonde home kit.Can you cover blonde highlights with a permanent shade of ash blonde?Can i color an ash blonde permanent store bought kit over my blonde highlights?
you absolutely can color over them (I do it all the time!)





The spots that are high lighted may turn out a little lighter than the rest of your hair though!





Good luck with your finances and your children - I hope everything works out well for you and your family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment