Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I put blonde highlights on dark brown hair what colour will my hair turn out?

I was thinking after I died it that I would add some colourful streaks like blues and purples and teals. thats why im going the blonde route instead of bleachingIf I put blonde highlights on dark brown hair what colour will my hair turn out?
If you get a ';cool'; blonde - your highlights will have a reddish hue to them.





A ';warm'; blonde with give you more golden or honey blonde.





It really does not matter the brand - just check the side of the box for cool or warmIf I put blonde highlights on dark brown hair what colour will my hair turn out?
its gonna turn orange. my hair is dark brown and i waned to bleach it, my hair dresser told me that i would have to do it 2 times because the first time it will turn orange...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment