Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there any shampoo to help bring out my natural blonde highlights? I have strawberry blonde hair?

I recently read reviews about Clairol's Shimmer Lights Shampoo--It seems to have gotten great reviews but I don't know if it will work on my strawberry blonde hair. My hair seems to be getting darker as I get older and I'm looking for a shampoo to help bring out my natural blonde highlights more, without actually highlighting it. Has anyone tried anything on strawberry blonde hair that has worked for them?Is there any shampoo to help bring out my natural blonde highlights? I have strawberry blonde hair?
i have no clue????!!!!!lolIs there any shampoo to help bring out my natural blonde highlights? I have strawberry blonde hair?
John Frieda Color Glaze


http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/lcg/i鈥?/a>
Lush - The Blonde


Works wonders, and is good for the environment too!
try jon freda products or pantene pro v for blonde hair

No comments:

Post a Comment