Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've dyed my hair black for about 2 yrs now and ready for a change. How do I do blonde highlights myself??

Keep in mind I have curly thick black hair.





I've done highlights before but it is very expensive to do this in a Salon in my area ($250-$300). So I want to have one of my friends to do it for me. What developer should I use? What should be the process? Should I lighten my hair first before using bleach?I've dyed my hair black for about 2 yrs now and ready for a change. How do I do blonde highlights myself??
I would never highlight or color my hair myself, especially if it's black. Black is the hardest color to color over, it should be done by a professional. If you try to do it yourself or have your friend do it, you're going to look rediculous and still wind up having to go to a salon to correct it. When it comes to your hair, don't skimp, do it right the first time. Cut back on costs from other things if money is tight, like less going out to eat, less movies, less clothes buying. There are alot of things you can go cheap on, your hair shouldn't be one of them.I've dyed my hair black for about 2 yrs now and ready for a change. How do I do blonde highlights myself??
if your hair is black right now then if u use a product from the store itll turn out orangish cause your hair is dark. you would need to leave the bleach on for a LONG time and thats risking your hair breaking off and having 3 inch hair. where im at it only cost 40 bucks. just search around some more for a cheaper hair salon
i dont know about the rest but i would lighten your hair first or the blonde highlits will go ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment