Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should i put black or dirty blonde highlights at the bottom of my hair?

i want to dye the bottom of my hair (not tips).


should i dye it black? or Blonde? or Dark Brown/Red?





my hair is dirty blonde with natural high lights from the sunShould i put black or dirty blonde highlights at the bottom of my hair?
i would die them a brown color, not dark not light, but a nuetral brown.


black looks a little trashy and red and blonde dont go well together.


hope i helped!Should i put black or dirty blonde highlights at the bottom of my hair?
black. i always think dirty blond and black look good together. i have the same thing. my hair is dirty blond if i don't dye it, and i get white blond as soon as winter ends, lol. i get like a white streak running down by bangs, it's really cool. it's a trademark haha.
I think you should dye the bottom of your hair blonde. I have dirty blonde hair as well, an I think that color of dye would look good with our hair color.
Black would look so good!


Best wishes,


-Juliet
i would do blonde, but it depends what your hair looks like!
dye the whole underneath of ur hair black or blue black if wanted!!! hope i could be of help

No comments:

Post a Comment