Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What you can you do to stop your blonde highlights showing through with dark brown roots?

i have had such a disaster with my hair and the stupid hairdresser has put blonde highlightes on it. now the roots are really badly showing through and i don't know what to do.any suggestions?What you can you do to stop your blonde highlights showing through with dark brown roots?
root touch-up...What you can you do to stop your blonde highlights showing through with dark brown roots?
Here's what I did. I used a colored mousse to hide my blonde highlights until I could get my hair dyed.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Styling-Mouss鈥?/a>





I used a semi-perm hair color to dye my hair. Semi-perm doesn't have amonia so it won't damage your hair. It just puts color on top of your hair color. It also ads shine.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-color/IO鈥?/a>
if you buy hair toner for brown hair you can do that and the blonde in your hair won't stand out as much they only cost up to 30p and it shoulden't take them to long to dye down
Temporary dye over the blonde (or have it pro done, I'd complain if the hairdresser made a mistake, they usually fix it for free.)






Go back to the salon that did your hair and make them fix it.
Wear a hat or dye your hair all one color.
persnally i think its cute when hair is like that.. thats how my hair is..
either get more highlights or wait till they grow out
dye ur whole head 1 color or re hilight ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment