Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have dark brown hair but I want it light brown with blonde highlights?

Whats the best way I can get my hair this way without having to spend too much?I have dark brown hair but I want it light brown with blonde highlights?
my hair was the same way i got mine highlighted blonde it made it look light brown and blonde looking you should do that it doesn't cost muchI have dark brown hair but I want it light brown with blonde highlights?
I did that recently. exactly how you want yours except i have a dark brown on bottom and light brown on top with blond highlights and blond bangs =)





Buy some bleach from sallys and one bottle of brown and one bottle of blond toner, cause just the bleach wont give you the color blond you want. trust me. also a 30 volume developer you will proboably end up spending like 25-30$.


hope this was some what helpul =)
If you can't afford to pay at least $100 every 3 to 4 weeks, don't do it, love. You'll have funny grown-out streaks and way too dark roots coming out the top until it looks like you're wearing a cap.





When you say cheap, the idea of upkeep scares me.
buy some dye and streaks at the store. ask a friend to help (if they dyed and streaked their hair before) and then make sure they follow instructions!!! hope i helped!
you honestly can't. i would say go to a salon. the at home kits won't give you the results you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment