Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want to dye my colour light brown and put blonde highlights should I do it?

Now I have black hair with dark brown highlights and I have black eyes ! should I dye my hair!!? would it look good?I want to dye my colour light brown and put blonde highlights should I do it?
If your hair is jet black its going to be a pain in the you know what to get blonde highlites. Youd have to bleach it and it probably wont get past a orangey red color. If you have color build up meaning you color over and over again with black I would not get highlites. If your stubborn and insist on going through with it good luck and I hope your hair is strong enough to handle all the bleach thats about to be done. Maybe you could get some cool red hilites. That looks good with black hair. Stop dying your hair black and let the color fade out before you do anything else to it. Go to a professional to strip the rest of your color out to get you to a brownish color. Get deep conditioners and then if your hair is healthy after all that then get some hilites. Its going to be a long process, not something that can be done over night. Especially if you have alot of hair. If you go through with it make sure to lighten your eyebrow color also. Good luck to you!!!I want to dye my colour light brown and put blonde highlights should I do it?
ya but if i were u i would do carmel highlighs like this-





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





Hope I helped:P





%26lt;3 Marley
if you want to do blonde highlights light brown hair looks better,
how should we know if we dont know what you look like? :x theres no way of us being able to help without seeing you lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment