Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Need advice about getting blonde highlights?

I have medium brown hair, and I really want a lot of blonde highlights in my hair. I've had highlights before, but they weren't as blonde as what I'm wanting now. Any pictures or advice? And would I look good with blonde highlights?Need advice about getting blonde highlights?
oh my goodness please don't use the lemon method. It hurts your hair and your skin. I tried and i didn't even work. You could by one of those kits at like CVS. And I think that blond highlights would look wonderful!Need advice about getting blonde highlights?
Hey





I have just got my dark brown hair highlighted today, they put streaks through my hair with a cap and applied bleach and then added a caramel toner to it to stop it looking brassy, it looks so good, nice and subtle, so I can keep adding to it and gradually get it lighter and lighter.





Go to a good salon and after you have had it done keep conditioning it, to keep it in top condition.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment