Thursday, December 31, 2009

After my blonde highlights, what hair color should i get?

Ok, I have naturally straight light brown hair. Just a while ago i got blonde highlights put it. I want to know what i should do next. Or should i just stop dying my hair? Or get a different color? Or maybe even keep getting highlights? Or getting them in a different color? I also do not have any bangs. I would also appreciate if you posted hairstyles or haircuts i could get my hair is a little past shoulder length right now about 2-3 inches maybe... Thanks!After my blonde highlights, what hair color should i get?
choose one that will go great with your skin tone.After my blonde highlights, what hair color should i get?
I like expert by loreal (in the red box). with a med blonde tone (i forget the name of it), you will like the bright highlights which come with. I do. then when the conditioner is gone (which comes with it) from the box, you'll know it's time to redo your locks. easy easy.
Just get whatever you think looks best, trust me guys can tell when u think u look good, self confidence in how you look beats how you actually look any day have fun with it color it whichever way you want!





have fun


-Andy
Dont dye it again or if you do have dark brown highlights
Chick go see a salon stylist/colourist. its worth it to get some professional advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment