Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I remove my blonde highlights?

I have natural red/auburn hair and I had blonde highlights put in this June, but since then my roots have grown out and I don't feel like shelling out the money to keep them. I have two boxes of hair dye already, Clairol Nice 'n' Easy #116A and Garnier Nutrisse Cream #62, but I'm concerned that they're not going to make my highlights dark enough and/or turn them orange or grey or something. Is there anything someone would suggest to fix this?How do I remove my blonde highlights?
I would try to use low-lights over the highlighted parts ONLY.How do I remove my blonde highlights?
from experience, and it was all bad, do NOT dye over your highlights and change your natural color. If you need a root touch up for grays, then just do the root touchup. If your buying the colors anyway, you know you can do your own highlight touchups as well?
you dye your hair color your normal hair color.... i suggest you go to a salon. just color might only be 60$

No comments:

Post a Comment