Thursday, December 31, 2009

Should I put blonde highlights in my hair?

I have red hair, and I was wondering if I should get some blonde foils put in it, or any other colour for that matter. I feel like I need a change, but will I regret it?Should I put blonde highlights in my hair?
You should just get a lighter color red, highlights look great on everybody, but I don't know about blonde.Should I put blonde highlights in my hair?
Yes. Go for it, =]





I guess your the only person who can tell wether you think it will look good or not.


But i have a friend, %26amp; she has orange/red hair %26amp; she has blonde tips/highlights in it, %26amp; it looks good.


I guess it depends on what colour your natural hair is , (=





But yeeeeeeeeah, i think it will look good , =D





xo.
Yes - especially strawberry blonde for sure :) According to the website below, this year's hottest fall hair trends for red hair are as follows:





';Season's most popular reds are warm shades that flicker depth and dimension on an intense base and golden highlights. But also shades of red, from burgundy and strawberry blonde to copper brown and auburn will be among the most wanted shades this year.up with tons of sites.';





http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/newest_trends/hair_color_trends_fall_winter_2008-2009-304.html





Most hair salons will offer free consultations. If you know of a friend who has a beautiful do (or if you see a woman when you are shopping etc. who has a nice do, ask her where she gets her hair done - you'd be suprised at how approachable people can be when you compliment them on their appearance), ask her what salon she uses %26amp; book a consultation for advice about what shade would look best.





Best wishes to you for a beautfiul new look.





Cheers from a brunette with blonde highlights,


Kwizip
i would suggest getting lighter red highlights or darker red lowlights (i would go for the darker ones if i were you) depending on how dark/light your red hair is. dark titian reds look awesome.





blonde is an absolute NO NO NO NO NO NO.


red and blonde would clash terribly.





hope ur hair turns out pwetty!!





ans mine if u can plsss!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
keep it red but if you really want a change, what i think would look REALLY cool is if you did one strip of black on a bang like on the right side of your face
red and blonde? no no


red is a very rare, beautiful natural color. keep it as it is and go get yourself a new pair of shoes for a change.
i wouldnt but it sounds interesting..maybe you could but spread it out in layers through your hair and dont put too much... all depends what kind of blonde..you could ask your hair dresser for advice too... hope this helps.. :)
no eww
uhhh no.tht dont sound like it would look to good

No comments:

Post a Comment