Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do i get my natural blonde highlights to come out?

My hair gets these really pretty blonde highlights in the summer (a combination of sunlight and chlorine). I'd love to find a NATURAL way to make them more pronounced. thanks!How do i get my natural blonde highlights to come out?
Hey,


I get great blonde highlights every summer:


So easy, squeeze the juice of a lemon into a small spray bottle of water. Spritz onto hair whenever you will be in the sun. So nice, and natural.


Good luck!!! :-)How do i get my natural blonde highlights to come out?
Lemon juice works. Put it in your hair before you go out in the sun.
spend more time in the sun.
lemon juice does work....also try mayo..it cleans your hair while bringing out the natural beauty...just saturate hair in mayo and wrap with plastic wrap..leave on 20-35 minutes then shampoo and condition as normal :)
I heard putting lemon juice straight from the lemon helps lighten the hair naturally and it supposedly brings out the highlights...
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment