Thursday, December 31, 2009

I got my black hair highlighed with blonde highlights that are too orange?

Is there a toner i can buy in a store to take out the orange and make it look more blonde?I got my black hair highlighed with blonde highlights that are too orange?
I would go to a salon and have them fix it for you however, if you are not willing to do that then yes a violet toner will neutralize the orange (it won't make it lighter but take the edge off the orange into a more natural color) Go to a beauty supply store such as sally's.





Oh better yet - if you are not willing to pay for a salon to do it then go to a cosmetology school - they are super cheap and in the end you will be paying the same amount for all the color you have used.





If you did have a stylist to them in the first place - then go back to the salon.I got my black hair highlighed with blonde highlights that are too orange?
since you added black in your hair you might have to wait for the color to go out first, so that it wont change into another color.
Ooooo! Ur never supposed to get blond highlights with black hair. They jus look orange or fake. U should go for lyk a light red highlight. U should just go back to the place n tell them that u want them to die your hair back
ok

No comments:

Post a Comment