Thursday, December 31, 2009

I moved and my new hairdresser gave me ashe toned highlights instead of golden blonde highlights?

I don't like it at all. Is it possible to change or do I need to wait and let it grow out?I moved and my new hairdresser gave me ashe toned highlights instead of golden blonde highlights?
You shouldn't have walked out of the hairdresser if you didn't like it. You can go back tho.





Girls have so many colours. I never understood all these colours myself.I moved and my new hairdresser gave me ashe toned highlights instead of golden blonde highlights?
Over time it will become more golden-toned as it starts to get brassy. Adding a golden toner may also be a good idea.
Go and get your money back! Get them to tone it to the color you want. Take a picture in.

No comments:

Post a Comment