Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm a natural medium blonde and I'm getting light blonde highlights, how much will it damage my hair?

I've never put any hair dye of any kind in my hair before and it is sooo soft and shiny and overall healthy.


This weekend I might put in light blonde highlights with this Frost and Glow kit I bought. I'm just wondering how much my hair will be damaged, if any damage at all. And is this a good idea, should I do it professionaly instead?I'm a natural medium blonde and I'm getting light blonde highlights, how much will it damage my hair?
It will not damage your hair at all providing that your hair is in good condition to start with in the first place. If this is the first time you are dying your hair you are best to get it done professionally just so you can see how to do it and if you like it.I'm a natural medium blonde and I'm getting light blonde highlights, how much will it damage my hair?
well it wont damage your hair that much or at all as long as you get the right die and take care of it properly i would go with the new herbal essences dye line i went from dirty blonde to black to bleach blonde to red and my hair still has no damage so it works pretty well
Dont dont dont.


It will hurt your hair.


My sister had gorgous hair, and i have it too.


She dyed it, colored it, cut it. Its not the same.


Once you do it, you'll have to keep getting it done.





Just a suggestion.
It won't get damaged a lot. Or at least not enough that it would be noticeable. You can do it yourself. It'll turn out fine since your not making a huge change in the color.
Not very damaging but it would be much better to get it done professionally. They will use better conditioning products and less damaging dyes. Plus, they were trained to do this. It's their job.
Get it done by a salon.. sometimes they actually make your hair softer.
bleach is bleach baby..
i was born with highlights and it didnt damage my hair
no. it wont be damaged no worries :] %26amp; i think it will look really good
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment