Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which highlight color would go good with golden blonde hair?

i want to add highlights to it so which would go good with it and a pics would really help and also i want bangs... so how should i do themWhich highlight color would go good with golden blonde hair?
I put chocolate brown in mine and I get tons of compliments. You can see it on my avatar to see if you like it.Which highlight color would go good with golden blonde hair?
You've got a beautiful hair colour!! If I had golden blonde hair i would just leave it coz it would look gorgeous!! However, if you want to add highlights, then I would say .. black highlights for a rebellious look, or light brown. But personally i think golden blonde hair looks better without highlights..so maybe you should consider dyeing your hair a whole different colour altogether if you really want to colour your hair. Hope this helps and take care!


x
I think that you should just not highlight it, but light brown would be the best.
Wheat, straw, honey, caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment