Thursday, December 31, 2009

How to get rid of blonde highlights?

I have medium brown hair and I had put blonde highlights in my hair a year ago, they faded, so I decided to put some more back in. Unfortunatly, it turned out horribly wrong in which case I look almost all blonde (and I'm not one of those people who can pull off a blonde look)


Will it ruin my hair if I dye it medium brown the next day? What will happen to my hair?How to get rid of blonde highlights?
No it will not ruin your hair. If you are nervous call a salon. I hi-light my own and do a solid color one day and the other the next. Just make sure you use heavy conditioner, and get some leave in conditioner.How to get rid of blonde highlights?
No, it won't get ruined.





If your scared of doing it, go to a stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment