Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long before i need my roots doing, if i get blonde highlights?

How many weeks until u have to have it done again?How long before i need my roots doing, if i get blonde highlights?
I got blonde highlights....bad mistake. My hair grows fsat and it looks like i constonally have roots. Your supposed to get it done every 6 weeks and thats alot of damage to your hair. See im prego now and now I cant even get my hair fixed, so i really messed up lolHow long before i need my roots doing, if i get blonde highlights?
It's different for everyone, whenever you start to notice that it grew out is when you need new ones. I'd say that you will probably start noticing in 2-3 weeks.
they say 6 weeks! but i get them done every 8 weeks, depends how light your hair is, just wait and see how long it is before you're roots come in then get them done again.
It depends on how fast your hair grows...Normally, You would color your hair every 6 weeks. So either around their, or when you start getting like 2 inches of regrowth.
6-8 weeks
AS SOON AS THEY ARE SHOWING

No comments:

Post a Comment