Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have brown hair with blonde highlights and I want my hair natural black, can I box dye it?

My natural hair color is black.


I don't want to spend $80 again.





If I boxed dye it natural black at home, would


the highlights be covered too?I have brown hair with blonde highlights and I want my hair natural black, can I box dye it?
Yes, you can definitely ';box dye'; your hair. There are certain things you have to be aware of...





1. If you will do the dye yourself, you have to make sure that you are covering equally the entire hair, otherwise you will definitely end up with more than one shade of color. Or what we call, stained hair. It will be better if you can ask a friend to do it for you.





2. Probably the first 2 times you dye your hair it will show some lighter shades in the places where you had your highlights. Not to worry! It does look good and it might even go as part of the look! As you repeatedly dye your hair, this lighter hairs will go even with the rest.





Here is a link that I hope will get you in the right track. Good Luck!!I have brown hair with blonde highlights and I want my hair natural black, can I box dye it?
I'm pretty sure the higlights would be covered, but depending on the contrast of the brown and blonde, the highlights could turn out a slightly lighter black than the brown.. But, they would still be covered.





Hope I helped. =)
Sure would! Black dye pretty much penetrates any colour.
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment