Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just had blonde highlights put in my hair and the individual hair strands are 3 different shades! Help?

I have never had this problem before. I just had my hair colored professionally and the blonde highlights are blonde at the roots, then a brown and then a different shade of blonde near the ends. My hairstylist told me its because my hair ends up holding the ';brassiness'; and to buy a purple shampoo called shimmer lights. Shouldn't my hairstylist be able to correct this in the salon?I just had blonde highlights put in my hair and the individual hair strands are 3 different shades! Help?
yes they should be able to but if they cant get them to use hair stain remover. or you can try dying your back to its original color. yeah good luck with that.I just had blonde highlights put in my hair and the individual hair strands are 3 different shades! Help?
Yes you paid for it and if she didn't get it right then she has to redo it. Good Luck
uh...ya!! How'd they let that happen? Things like that happen to me, too. The shampoo won't correct the dye! Was it a touch up, or a first time, because sometimes, when you touchup, they will end up putting blonde on the roots, and leaving the rest of the strand undone. Then... the ends could be so different from a different time! That sounds crazy confusing, but time after time, they don't remember each strand that has been colored!
they really can't bleach it any more until that has settled down and you've conditioned it, otherwise it will break. Purple shampoo is great. Go home, do a deep condition, ring the salon again and say you want it bleached again because you weren't happy, do a hot oil soak, wait a few days and go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment