Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can i go swimming with blonde highlights?

I got my hair done friday at about 1:30. It's Saturday at 3:30. Can i go swimming without it turning green, and should i wet it with a hose and get it wet before i jump in the pool? I haven't washed it yet.Can i go swimming with blonde highlights?
Just after you swim, make sure to wash your hair (use shampoo for colored hair and maybe a deep conditioner or spray in a leave-in conditioner). Chlorine is tough on your hair, but nothing will happen to your highlights unless you continuously swim and don't wash your hair (then they'll turn a green hue). Just make sure to take care of it.Can i go swimming with blonde highlights?
last year i got high lites and swam in my pool to soon and my hair turned green!!!! then i had to keep dying it to cover the green. i recently went to my salon and got my hair dyed my natural color(medium brown) with blond high lites all over. my hairstylist recommended that every time i swim i lather my hair in normal conditioner and then immediately shampoo. i wouldn't recommend swimming for a few days until the color set in so it doesn't turn green.also take care of it so yours doesn't turn green like mine. hope this helps.
Noo! I did that once and about a month later I went into the water and it turned my hair a nasty green. You can put your hair up with a hair clip and try not to get it too wet, but it only turns green if you go under water and everything for a long time.
if you dyed it or permed it then i wouldnt reccomend getting in the pool. because if it is dyed it might fade and if it is permed then i guess it takes it out. but other than that...go for it
yea just use swim shampoo after you swim its not very exspinsive u can get it jusst about anywhere
If pool is properly chlorinated..not TOO MUCH..you are cool..swim your butt off...


I would wash it first..to make sure the color is set...
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment