Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hair help! Would it look good to get partial blonde highlights and leave my natural broan hair underneath?

Pics please. Would that be considered shadowing?Hair help! Would it look good to get partial blonde highlights and leave my natural broan hair underneath?
yeah... even though that was the style about a half a year agoHair help! Would it look good to get partial blonde highlights and leave my natural broan hair underneath?
Omg... Yes I know this girl that has short hair and works at the gym I go to and she has the front highlighted and the back is still brown. Also there was this guy who was going to Cuba and did the look you want at my salon. I say go for it. I've done almost every hair color except green and pink lol! I've been dying my hair since I was 12 and I'm almost 21 so imagine. I have experience dealing with many colors lol. This tuesday, I'm taking my washed out platinum blonde hair that's getting brassy with it's black roots and doing honey and caramel lowlights. Look on the bright side if you don't like the highlights you can always dye your hair back brown.
I have my hair like that and I luv it!! I think it would look fine!! Try it and if you dont like it change it. Its that easy :) Good luck!!
Yeah I think that darker hair underneath blond (as long as it's not white blond) has always looked good.
Yes, definetly,it'll look awesome.
Yeah! Mine was done that way before I decided to go super blonde, and I loved it.
If your a girl ya i have it but if your a guy that absolutly not!
broan? if you mean brown than yes.
YES


DO IT
I think it would be cute
yupe tht would look really good


...


cant uload a pic sry !!
id look great, on a guy or girl
is like two toned??? i would say go for it, if u like it, dont care about what other people think!

No comments:

Post a Comment