Thursday, December 31, 2009

What product can i use to get profesonal blonde highlights out of my hair?

what will work for really blonde highlights that were profesionaly done?


iv heard of something called ';strip out'; does it work? i want something that will completly remove the highlights for good.What product can i use to get profesonal blonde highlights out of my hair?
If it's blond, They most likely used bleach. There is no possible way to remove bleach, as there isn't any color to fade it, too. You need to recolor over it.What product can i use to get profesonal blonde highlights out of my hair?
strip will make it blonder! I wouldn't go that route
ive gone from black to blonde back to brown or black many times!





to get the blonde out you dont need to strip your hair that will make it lighter? i usually use a box colour form boots or anywhere like that called garnier nutreis it makes your hair really soft not damaged from the colour its permanant aswell so it will completly cover all your blonde and they have a big range of colours so you can choose from light brown or dark brown either will cover it up!
A product that has alway worked for me is Revlon Frost and Glow. It's not very expensive but works well. I always have my mom or sister do it for me.
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment