Thursday, December 31, 2009

What would be a good base color for hair with really thick platinum blonde highlights?

I don't care if its metro, I don't care if it looks gay, I don't care if I look like Ken.. I don't care if it looks unatural, I don't care if I look like a skunk, I just don't care...





I was thinking Jet Black, but then again my natural hair color is Auburn. What is a better choice???What would be a good base color for hair with really thick platinum blonde highlights?
i think auburn would be the best choice. go with your natural color :o)What would be a good base color for hair with really thick platinum blonde highlights?
I think it depends on your skin tone for one..Black looks really harsh on pale skin..


I think brown would look great too:


http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yaho鈥?/a>





Check out this site..it gives a few examples of colors with colors..


Auburn with blonde is listed under highlights


http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi鈥?/a>
Dark brown or black
Jet Black would look amazing with Blonde highlights.
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment