Saturday, December 26, 2009

How often do i need to get my blonde highlights touched up?

I have brown hair and i have gotten blonde highlights! I have gotton them touched up 2 times! How often do i need to?How often do i need to get my blonde highlights touched up?
every 2 monthsHow often do i need to get my blonde highlights touched up?
I would say it depends on how fast your hair grows and how blonde your highlights are, are they chunky highlights or blended it more...that type of thing...also, the person who did your highlights should be able to tell you about how long people go between touch ups..


My hair is highlighted blonde, but I was a natural blonde before (just a darker shade than what I have now)and I get mine done about every 5-6 months
oh i get mine touched at about evry 5 months. If you go to the place you got your hair highlighted they will be able to answer this question. Also it depends on the shade of your blonde highlight
Get ideas about hair tips form this site.


http://www.beautywebguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment