Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can I give myself at-home blonde highlights over DYED blonde hair?

I have been getting my done dyed at a salon for quite a while. My roots were growing in a few weeks ago and I didn't feel like spending the money, so I bought an at-home product, which ended up matching my base color perfectly. At every other salon appointment, I get lighter highlights. Any at-home products that would be effective and natural looking?Can I give myself at-home blonde highlights over DYED blonde hair?
DO bear in mind that the shade may differ. You can try, but its best to head down to the salon.Can I give myself at-home blonde highlights over DYED blonde hair?
Color rays is a one step dye. It might not look that natural so I'd do a test strip somewhere in the back of your hair. I used their fuchsia hair dye :P

No comments:

Post a Comment