Saturday, December 26, 2009

What colors in lipgloss and eye shadow can bring out my brown hair with blonde highlights?

I have a oliveish skin and brown hair like it said but i want to stick with natural but somtimes I want to wear shimmer but I don't know which color! HELLLLP!What colors in lipgloss and eye shadow can bring out my brown hair with blonde highlights?
blue ey shadow and then like a lightish pinkWhat colors in lipgloss and eye shadow can bring out my brown hair with blonde highlights?
Brunette with blond highlights, sound cute! But what color to wear to show them off. I suggest a pink, purple,or very light tan for your eyes. Buying a shimmering eyeshadow will make your face pop out even more. A bright pink, cotton candy colored lip-gloss would look absolutely devine!

No comments:

Post a Comment