Saturday, December 26, 2009

Would teal streaks look good with light brown hair and blonde highlights?

I am a brunette with natural highlights and my friend and I were talking yesterday about getting our hair dyed over the summer. I was thinking teal streaks and she was thinking aqua. Would there be a better color? And is it really hard to take care of? I just want to know.Would teal streaks look good with light brown hair and blonde highlights?
OMG!! i have brown hair too and i though teal would look awesome too.... the only thing is, to get ur hair any shade of blue u first have to bleach it... and blue runs really bad and it fades quick so u have to get it re-done every week... thats why im looking for a new color now..... =[Would teal streaks look good with light brown hair and blonde highlights?
If you dont mind getting rid of those nautiraul highlights, you can just dye over them in the teal. It would be MUCH easier. But hey, whatever you want to do.





If you DO NOT want to cover your blonde highlights, to going to have to first bleach more highlights into your hair, then cover those highlights with a aqua dye. Aqua is such a rpetty color, so go for it. If you dont have expeirence is highlighting/dying hair, go to a proffesionaly because highlights and be quite tricky.





Semipermant can be a bit tricky to do because it fades and you have to retouch it every month or so. Permanant is much of a hassle, dying the roots is just quite annoying. Other than that, theres not much other hardships.





There are many different ways to do it, so whichever sound best for you and your friend, go for it :D
I've never dyed my hair, but it would probs look cute if you could pull it off. It depends on what u look like... but I say go for it, you would look like Aquamarine.
yea I think that would be really cute! I also think hot pink is uber awesome! I had pink last summer and loved it! =)
no, i like the teal!! i looove teal streaks on ppl. it looks rly pretty!! do it!
Oh Totally.and trust me Im an expert in hair color
i think teal would b rele cool!
sure
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment