Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just dyed my hair brown yesterday. Can I put blonde highlights in it today?

It's supposed to be light brown but it hasnt faded yet. And I'm planning on putting blonde highlights in it, and I'm getting antsy to finish it. I just want to know if putting it in right after will change it some freakish color. I do it myself btw.I just dyed my hair brown yesterday. Can I put blonde highlights in it today?
I'd wait like a week or two before putting the highlights in.


Doing all that to your hair too quick isn't healthy for your hairI just dyed my hair brown yesterday. Can I put blonde highlights in it today?
It's best to wait a few days because layering different dyes on top of one another will not only damage your hair, but there's no guarantee that it will turn out properly.
DEPENDS ON HOW HEALTHY YOUR HAIR IS AND HOW MANY HILITE YOUR GOING TO DO, IF HEALTHY AND A FEW HILITES THEN YES. IT WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR APPEAR LIGHTER ALL OVER
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment