Thursday, December 31, 2009

What base color looks best with platinum blonde highlights?

My stylist says all over platinum blonde would look bad, because it would make me look even ';paler.'; But to me only pale skinned people can pull platinum off. People with tans look gross with it?





Anyways...I have a medium-dark reddish brown right now, and it's lovely, but I want a change.





She suggested putting platinum blonde highlights in....but to me it looks like a skunk, even if my hair isnt black. I'm just not fond it really?





So she suggested dark ash blonde and platinum highlights?





I think platinum highlights only look good with hair that is already a fairly light blonde.





Otherwise it can look tacky.





Does anyone have any suggestions for a base color that they think might look good?





Ok I might not actually even do this blonde highlights thing even, I'm still thinking about it and any input would help.





I know a lot of people dont like platinum blonde, which is fine. I just want to try it out for a change.





Thanks!What base color looks best with platinum blonde highlights?
i totally agree with you; i dont know what your stylist is smoking. unless youre hair is already blond, i would stay away from platinum because it can look so unnatural. if you want a big change, id go darkish/dirty blond with normal blond highlights.What base color looks best with platinum blonde highlights?
well in my case if you would like too u should weave your hair with platinum blonde, dirty blonde, and a dark hint of brown.


i tryed it on me before and it makes you look very pretty and have a decent look with a edge to it.


i hope i helped!


:]]
you know rhianna the singer? her colour, maybe a little bit lighter + blond highlights makes a beautiful combination
bleached platinum hair does not look good with pale skin,it will make you look washed out. I think you should go to a different hair stylist because what she is suggesting is in bad taste. You have brown hair,why in the world would you want platinum high lights? That will give you a skunk look. I think you should leave your hair color the way it is,if you want high lights, get them only two shades lighter then your base color, it will look more natural. Just my opinion. Good luck in whatever you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment