Saturday, December 26, 2009

I put some sunsilk blonde highlights stuff in about1/2 a year ago. I want it gone, can I get rid of it?

I put sunsilk blonde highlights in my hair about half a year ago, from roots to tip. It has started to return to my natural colour in the roots, but I want it all gone fast. Is there a cheap, easy way to get rid of it?I put some sunsilk blonde highlights stuff in about1/2 a year ago. I want it gone, can I get rid of it?
Shave your head.I put some sunsilk blonde highlights stuff in about1/2 a year ago. I want it gone, can I get rid of it?
no its style now deeps are dark don't you know that?
You could try shampoos that are designed to add color to hair (generally recommended for people after they've had their hair colored red, brown, black). Or you could just try doing a normal bottle job with basic hair coloring products from the grocery store. Otherwise, let it grow out or maintain it. :)
Yeah, go get L'Oreal (not the cream one) and try to match your original color as close as possible. Follow the directions and you should be all good tomorrow for about $9.99 (or so)
i have dark hair naturally and i had a blonde highlight right in front for a while, i just dyed my hair and it pretty much went away, it got a little lighter as it began to wash out a little but never really became noticable, just a subtle highlight, sometime later i dyed my hair again and now its never returned and it matches the rest of my hair.
Professally get those highlights recolored they'll know what to do.
CHEAP, YOU GET WHAT U PAY FOR , I THINK I WOULD SHELL OUT MORE CASH AND LET IT LOOK MORE NATURAL THAN TAKE ADVICE FROM THE POLL
If it permanent...your going to have to redye your hair. In the meantime though...keep washing it. Over-wash it even. It will start to fade out. But, as soon as you get the chance..pick up a bottle of hair dye.
Use a filler in your hair, and then dye it. There might be some mild highlighting effects, but natural hair has highlights anyways, so they shouldn't be too obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment