Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i get rid of my blonde highlights?

I have really dark brown hair and bleech blonde highlights and i just wanna get rid off them!!! when i had them put in, the hairdresser said if i wanna get them out, i gotta use some sort of chemical, does any know what that chemical is?? please help!How do i get rid of my blonde highlights?
The only way I know of to get rid of them would be to get them dyed a colour near your natural colour so then you cant see them.


xHow do i get rid of my blonde highlights?
Depends I think she can strip them but only if they are not bleach, If they are bleach you could dye your hair brown, they will probably be a lighter brown then and look like natural tones
use a base which is available in a saloon...it wont damage ur hair and the colour will also b out
dye them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment