Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should i make honey blonde highlights in my light brown hair?

Temporary highlights, do they work and do they get off?Should i make honey blonde highlights in my light brown hair?
Yes, they do fade with shampoos, and stay away from ashy colors. Honey blond or beige blond are your best choices. Temporary color is actually brighter than permanent color, I always get temporary color for my highlights and it looks much more vivid and stays for about 6-8 weeks. Just be sure you are not buying a frosting kit, since that would look bad.Should i make honey blonde highlights in my light brown hair?
im gna get the same think but im gna bye my hair honey blonde n they get blonde highlights Report Abuse

Yea,that would look cuute!


hmm,i dunno,i never get temporary :\
Why not give it a try
some temporary highlights dont wash out...the ones that do look bad...get it professionally done i think it will look nice
lol you might
Temporary highlights? Once you lighten your hair (by removing the color) It doesn't go back to darker. I would try caramel highlights.
temporary highlights usually stay in your hair about 3-4 months. honey blonde sounds good, but a caramel blonde may be more subtle-if that's what you're looking for.
you will end up looking like a pale skunk

No comments:

Post a Comment