Thursday, December 31, 2009

How can I get rid of my blonde highlights?

Ok well my original hair color is black but i got blonde highlights but i want to get those highlights and turn them a dark red maybe hazel but how can i get rid of them or should i get rid of them?should i just put the red with my blonde highlights?You can see my picture as my default there but yeah help please...thank you.How can I get rid of my blonde highlights?
just dye ur hair red and the balck will stay back and the blond withh change into red


and if u dont want red do that with whatever other color u wantHow can I get rid of my blonde highlights?
To get rid of you blonde highlights, you dye your hair to the color you have now. Then, you add red highlights!
strip the dye or recolour.

No comments:

Post a Comment