Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can my hairdresser remove the blonde highlights in my hair?

I have dark brown hair and have permanent blonde highlights in it. Is it possible for my hairdresser to take out those highlights? I want to dye my hair a different color...Can my hairdresser remove the blonde highlights in my hair?
You can have ur hair dresser either go over them with a color that is a shade darker than ur hair color now be sure to leave that color on for only about 20 mins or when u dye ur hair do the highlights last and only leave the color on for about 15 mins in the same color ur going to dye the rest of ur hair. I have done both of those and they work well.Can my hairdresser remove the blonde highlights in my hair?
She can strip your hair of that colour, but stripping it is bad for your hair..If your really unsure, ask your hair stylist..
it's not impossible, but they can try to take out as much as possible.. it may leave some faded colour though but you can't get rid of it completely if it's permanent

No comments:

Post a Comment