Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would dark golden brown hair look good with golden blonde highlights?

I am going to dye my hair dark golden brown 43. The brand is Garnier Nutrisse. I also bought a box of highlighting. It is H2 Golden Blonde and the brand is also Garnier Nutrisse. I'm not sure if it would look right? I have green eyes and my skin tome is pale. Feel free to show pictures too. Thank you!Would dark golden brown hair look good with golden blonde highlights?
dont use garnier. use clairol...it's less harsh on the hair.





also, really be careful with at home highlighting kits, it never ends up how you want it. do a strand test first.





if your hair is dark golden brown, i would go for a dark blond highlight.Would dark golden brown hair look good with golden blonde highlights?
My hair is medium to dark brown and my daughter in law highlighted it with blonde. It looked great! I have hazel eyes also and my skin is pale. However, since you are going to have to dye your hair dark brown to begin with, I do not think it would work. I would conssult with a beautician before you do that. Good luck!
Yes, i have pretty close to that, but mine is natural, but for some reason i use to have just brown hair. But anyway if the hair color is medium brown and the highlight are a little bit lighter that dirty blonde, it will look nice.
i think it would look good... just make sure you blend the colors together well.
nah :S





go for dark blonde n workur way up Lol





x
Yes. But make sure you blend them together veryy well.





x
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment