Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have dark brown hair would my hair look bad with blonde highlights?

II want to get highlights this summer but I have no idea what color to get I thought mabye blonde but I was also thinking a light brown.Help plez!I have dark brown hair would my hair look bad with blonde highlights?
Blonde always looks good with brown. But Red does to. I personally like red highlights, but blonde is a for sure looks great.I have dark brown hair would my hair look bad with blonde highlights?
get both...light small foiled highlights alternated with the purple blonde (ur stylist will know what that is(my mom is one)) and a caramel blonde and ask them for just the top and sides lightly highlited...if it's your first time...
That's a nice combination.


Don't try red, RED is soo used comonly
eww .high light are outt of stlyee girl.


i had them once and DONT ever get the store bought ones, they suckkkkk.


if u want, get them done proffessionally.
that depends, do you have warm or cool tones? Warm tones (usually dark hair'd people) usually look better if they stay in dark blond highlights. If you have cool tones you can probably pull off light blond. Some can pull off mixing the two but be care full. Getting dark hair to turn blond is hard on your hair.
The highlights would look really good.


I have dark brown hair and then got blonde highlights


and they looked great.


but if you want them to look good make sure u get it professionaly done.





I was stupid and died over my highlights.


that was a mistake....


but just make sure this is what you want.


they'll look great





:)
Well what I have to say is yes.
light brown or dark or light red is good ! =D


hope it helped!!!
get light brown or auburn or red highlights but make sure they arent too far away from your natural hair color or else it will be too obvious
your hair would look good with blonde highlights. but what ever you what to do you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment