Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can i put blonde highlights over my hair which currently had semi-permanant colour on it?

my hair is currently dyed with a semi-permanent darkish brown.


the brown has started to fade/wash out a bit but it is still there.


i really want to put some blonde highlights in. will they come out ok even over the semi-permanent colour. or do i have to wait until the semi-permanent has completely washed out.Can i put blonde highlights over my hair which currently had semi-permanant colour on it?
you can put the highlights over any kind of hair dye. the new stuff will just go over the old stuff.Can i put blonde highlights over my hair which currently had semi-permanant colour on it?
I always do. I dye my hair with a semi-permanent color in the fall/winter and then I get highlights in the spring/summer. It always turns out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment