Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone have a good pic of blackish-brown hair with red and blonde highlights?

I have light brown hair with blonde highlights and want to dye my hair a blackish-dark brown color with red and blonde highlights and I was looking for some pics.Does anyone have a good pic of blackish-brown hair with red and blonde highlights?
I have the exact same hair color.


and i have a dark brown underneath.


I always get compliments on it.





here is a picture!





http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/X鈥?/a>





if you need more, email me at actinchic1122@hotmail.comDoes anyone have a good pic of blackish-brown hair with red and blonde highlights?
My hair is like, bright red and i absoulutely HATE it! tomorrow i'm getting it dyed exactly the same as your picture, thanks for posting it, now i actually have something to show the hairdresser. :) Report Abuse

no but that is really cute

No comments:

Post a Comment