Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have been getting very subtle blonde highlights. What can i do with color and/or cut to change things up?

I have semi-long dull blonde hair. I am open to bangs or any partially drastic changes.I have been getting very subtle blonde highlights. What can i do with color and/or cut to change things up?
I would try getting low lights and highlights. Try getting a really dark color, like dark brown with a little bit of a reddish tint in it for the lowlights, and then a medium blonde highlight. Then you could also try dyeing the bottom layer underneath (the hair from your ear lobes down)that same color that you used for the lowlights. Then you could get long layers cut with the back layer being a little shorter so that you can see that dark brown color coming out from underneath the blonde. This is a really cute hairstyle, I've seen it on a few people and always looks good!The only prob? It's kind of expensive. But it usually lasts for up to 6 months, depending on how fast your hair grows.I have been getting very subtle blonde highlights. What can i do with color and/or cut to change things up?
I have the same hair color as you and I got regular bangs that were just long enough to touch my eyelashes if I didn't curl them. I also got my hair cut to just below my shoulder. These two changes made my hair brighter, easier to work with, and overall more fun and springish, summerish. I loved the change and so did my friends and family! This should help!
I would cut it shorter, with lots of layers with it slightly longer in the front then in the back, its a very fun hairstyle and if though it is shorter you can do a lot with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment