Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to remove blonde highlights to get back to natural brown hair?

My friend had this problem, i say friend = /!! She went to the hairdressers and they died over it with a natural brown but the blonde still showed through because its really overpowering. You could see the blonde through for about 8 months and she had it died lots of times brown within that 8 months.!!How to remove blonde highlights to get back to natural brown hair?
When I do that, I just get whatever color I can find that's closest to my natural color and dye it all back to one color or else I go to my hairdresser and ask her to do it for me so she can match colors, even though that costs more.How to remove blonde highlights to get back to natural brown hair?
A hairdresser friend recommends dyeing your highlights red first, then going to a color more like your natural color on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment