Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have brown hair with little blonde highlights and dark brown eyes, I want to try blue contacts?

Has anyone with dark brown eyes try blue contacts? Idk, I just want to see how it will look. I love blue eyes.I have brown hair with little blonde highlights and dark brown eyes, I want to try blue contacts?
ive seen people with dark brown eyes use blue contacts and it really does look fake. it would look nice but fakeI have brown hair with little blonde highlights and dark brown eyes, I want to try blue contacts?
look up pictures of alexis bledel. shes a brunette with blue eyes and she is absolutely STUNNING. one of the things that i like most about her is her eye colour, since it really stands out next to her hair.
my friend has brown eyes and when she wears her blue contacts her eyes look very grayish never blue
DONT DO IT! god made ur eyes the color he wnated them. dont screw with it.
i think brown hair and blue eyes is beautiful :)
http://color-my-eyes.com/s-2-contacts-fo鈥?/a>
they wont look blue.... dont even waste your money

No comments:

Post a Comment